School Vision, Mission & Motto
An ideal Institute that upholds the principles of GNH, through the provision of quality wholesome education nurturing aspiring learners to becoming productive citizens.
- To preserve and promote the National Language Dzongkha and Bhutanese traditional heritage.
- To keep students abreast with all the fundamental development of education and technology.
- Install all essential ambience to ensure conducive learning environment for learners
- To empower the learners with knowledge and life skills that help them build their career.
- To make this school as one of the best institutes in the country.
- To advocate vibrant and transparent system that promotes collaborative venture and collective wisdom
We shall stand on our own feet.
- Broad Goals
- To enable students realize the value of life and Bodhisattva through study of Rigzhung.
- To educate students on the language and Culture studies so that they exhibit the true colours of Palden Drukpa.
- To enable students embrace with the fundamental development of modern education.
- To provide environment that encourages students become IT literate.
- To engage every individual in the building of the institute.
- Exercise democratic approach towards all decision making process.
- Ensure maintenance of community vitality at all times.
- Work towards fulfilling all the parameters of the school performance management system.(PMS)
- Ensure that everyone in the school knows about the School Policy guidelines and adhere to it loyally.
- Mandate every individual to act according to his/her roles and responsibilities as reflected in the Policy Guidelines.
- Empower the Captains’ Committees, School Committees and the School management to take collaborative decision.
- Encourage research work on teaching pedagogy to enhance teaching learning.
- Carry out need-base professional development training for teachers through collective wisdom.
- Build all essential infrastructures that are required to ensure conducive and safe place for learning.
- Have good documentations of all the school plans, events and students’ progressive track.
- Implement co-curricular activities that promotes the wholesome development.
- Work towards exercising positive disciplining to ensure harmonious growth of individual.
- Build a strong culture of shared responsibilities in enhancing academic proficiency of students at all times through research and innovations,
- Establish a perennial relationship with the community for developmental synergy.
- Respect and follow up on the recommendations of the Performance Management System (PMS) officials.
Ensure that all programmes are in pursuit of the Gross National Happiness which is our national goal.